Information Automatically CollectedWe (or our service providers acting on our behalf) may collect information about how you use our Site or our services. This information includes information that may identify you as well as statistical information (“Analytics”) that does not identify you. Some Analytics may be correlated with your account information. Usage information may include:
- The Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Identification numbers associated with your Devices;
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity and hardware settings;
- Locale preferences;
- Application activity such as app upload, app download, app installation, app uninstallation, app start, app play duration, app stop, app crashes, app network activity and app resource consumption;
- Date and time stamps associated with transactions;
- System configuration information;
- Metadata concerning your mobile or smartphone apps; and
- Other interactions with our Site.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled Device, we may collect, process and retain information about your actual location if you have so agreed. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your Device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. The location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by us to provide and improve location-based products and services. By using a location-enabled app, you consent to us processing information about your actual location.
Protecting Children’s PrivacyThis Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 18 (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect information from Minors. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any information to us.
- Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant our users access to content and to enable actions they must be logged in to do.
- Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the Site for our users. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember your choices on the Site, but this only works when cookies on our site are enabled.
- Third party cookies: We may permit limited third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our Site. For example, we may use analytics service providers like Google Analytics to analyze usage patterns of the Site. These providers generate a cookie to capture information about your use of the Site which is then used to compile reports on Site activity for us and to provide other related services. These providers may use a portion of your IP address to identify their cookie, but this will not be associated with any other data held by these providers.
California Do-Not-Track DisclosuresWe currently do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
Disclosing Your InformationWe may reveal information about you to unaffiliated third parties:
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of our Site and services, to our affiliates and third parties. We may share your information with our affiliates for their general commercial use.
- If you request or authorize it;
- If the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
- If the information is provided to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our Terms or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others (e.g., to a consumer reporting agency for fraud protection, etc.);
- If the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, customer information may be one of the transferred assets);
- If the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.);
- To allow them to market to you;
Accessing Your InformationYou are required to provide us with accurate and up to date information. Nomad gives you the ability to amend your account information at any time by accessing your account on our Site and modifying the information on your account page. Any changes will affect only future uses of your information. Subject to any legislation that might, from time to time, oblige us to store the information for a certain period of time, we will respect your wishes to correct inaccurate information. Otherwise, we will hold your information for as long as we believe it will help us to achieve our aims as detailed in this Privacy You can ask us whether we are keeping personal information about you and you can ask to receive a copy of that personal information. Before sending you any personal data, we will ask you to provide proof of your identity. If you are not able to provide proof of your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you any personal data. We will respond as quickly as we can to your requests for details of personal information we hold about you.
SecurityWe utilize reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect information against unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. We endeavor to protect information that you transfer to our Site by using secure technology such as SSL. Information you send by email is not secure, so please avoid including personal information in any email you send us. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.You also play a role in protecting your information. Please safeguard your user name and password and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your log-in information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Your California Privacy RightsFor California Residents Only. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or other third parties who may use that information to market to you directly. Pursuant to California law, California residents are permitted to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use. Please email us at email@example.com to request a copy of our disclosure pursuant to California law.