We are recruiting for two positions and seeking experienced candidates who can serve a robust patient population with complex vascular conditions, as well as those with the desire to practice in a collegial, patient-focused culture. Our ideal candidates will be able to work collaboratively with an array of other specialists to deliver outstanding patient experience and outcomes, while at the same time continue to be motivated to grow their own practice. This position offers long-term career potential where you will have the opportunity to leave your professional mark and make a real impact in the community.
Information about the position:
• Joining an established practice known for quality care and outcomes
• Ability to grow a Vascular Surgery practice
• Approx. Inpatient 50%; Outpatient 50%
• Schedule could be up to 7 days a week depending on call weeks
• Minimum 40 hour work week
• Split time between Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital & Abrazo West (from an OR standpoint)
• Availability to work in hospital’s wound care clinic
• Call: coverage for Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital & Abrazo West is split amongst the Vascular Surgeons
• Currently two Vascular Surgeons in the practice, however there are some other community physicians who participate in hospital call coverage
• Call: will likely be 1:3-4, and perhaps 1-2 weekends per month
• Practice experience required
• Experience with Endovascular procedures required
• DEA is required
Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute is a world-renowned destination for heart and vascular care, which has been proudly serving the residents of the Greater Phoenix area for over 30 years. As one of the first freestanding outpatient clinics dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular health, the Institute’s advanced capabilities and vast experience have helped tens of thousands of patients effectively manage nearly every form of heart and vascular disease. The Arizona Heart Institute is comprised of Non-invasive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Surgeons and Cardiothoracic Surgeons. The practice is a distinguished hub for the regions complex vascular surgical patients.
The Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital offers a state of the art hybrid OR and a well-trained staff who are comfortable working on complex cases. A full complement of specialist physicians are available and engaged in a collegial culture based on delivering outstanding quality and patient outcomes.