The UH Neurological Institute is the region’s first designated neurological institute and the only Neuroscience Center of Excellence in the State of Ohio with a Stage 4-Institute Designation, the highest rating available. Leading experts in neurology, neurosurgery and other specialties collaborate to devise customized care plans using the latest clinical advances and technologies.
• Oversee and develop inpatient and outpatient neurological services for our UH Neurological Institute Westside Hub
• Maintain Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center included managing patients with mild to moderate stroke severity including IV tPA, endovascular candidates and hemorrhagic stroke
• Develop neurological services at SJMC, high focus on stroke and epilepsy. To include transitions of care and system integration of neurological services in partnership with the UH Neurological Institute
• Board-certified or Board-eligible Neurologist
• Board-certified or Board-eligible in Vascular Neurology
• Administrative experience desirable
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
A 221-bed community hospital providing adult/pediatric medical and surgical specialties including heart center, ob/gyn, emergency services, orthopaedics, behavioral health, comprehensive ancillary and support services, skilled nursing.
In addition, St. John Medical Center is home to an on-site satellite of University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center. As one of the country’s premier cancer hospitals, we offer some of the most advanced cancer treatment options available, delivered close to home in a comfortable environment.