***$150 flat rate per assessment completed at Healthcare providers clinic.***
Our U.S. Armed Forces ensure the safety and wellbeing of our country. At LHI, we care for the health of these heroes so they are medically ready for the call of duty. Through exams and screenings, the LHI mission is to assess the overall health of persons going through the application process to become a service member. Our goal is to make sure every applicant has optimum health before they deploy.
• Location: Beckley, WV - Must be within 30 miles of MEPS location
• MEPS location address is 409 Wood Mountain Rd, Glen Jean, WV 25846
• Patients will be pre-scheduled for each assessment at the physician’s office. Providers will need to provide the best contact method to approve or deny a patient appointment. Patient appointment volume will vary based off availability of provider and demand for patient assessments.
• Estimated volume: average of 4 – 10 assessments per year.
• $150 Sign on Bonus for completing paperwork and a 45 minute online training to learn how to complete and submit the assessment forms for compensation.
• $150 flat rate per assessment completed at Healthcare providers clinic.
• Evaluate patients after completing their evaluation at the Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS)
• Evaluate and determine military suitability by means of medical examination in order to determine approval/disapproval for entering the armed services.
• Ensure consultation requests adequately address the necessity and requirements of the consultation, (ex: describe findings and indicates limitations/prognosis).
Provider may cancel an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances until two (2) hours before scheduled appointment. In such circumstances, the Provider shall notify immediately of the cancellation and provide a course of action to reschedule the appointment by the next business day. Appointments cancelled by the MEPS or LHI less than twenty-four (24) hours before the scheduled appointment may be billed.
LHI or the MEPS POC may cancel a scheduled appointment with at least twenty-four (24) hours of notice to the Provider without cost.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys