$240 / hour
• MUST BE AMERICAN BE/BC, ABLE TO COVER A MAJORITY OF THE DATES BELOW, AND ALREADY HAVE A CURRENT PA LICENSE.
• Required Residency Training: Urology – from an accredited program
• Preferred Fellowship Training: Urology – from an accredited program
• Current # of Physicians & Support Staff: 2 physicians, two physician assistants, one nurse practitioner, one practice manager, one RN, four clinicians, two surgical schedulers, five front office staff.
• Practice & Hospital Call: Weekend Call is 1:4, Weekday Call is two days a week.
• Office Hours & Schedule: Typical schedule: 8:30AM – 4:30PM Monday through Friday
• OR: One day a week will be the assigned OR day starting at 7 a.m.
• % of IP & OP Volume: Approximately 15% IP and 85% OP
• Expected Daily Patient Volume: 20 – 30 patients per day in office
• EHR System: Conemaugh Connect- powered by Epic is the electronic health record system.
• Other Information: Our equipment in the office is less than five years old. We now have the capability of performing MRI Fusion Biopsies.
Dates of coverage:
• Arrive July 17 Orientation
• July 18-21 call ending 22nd
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys