• Join the UH Urology Institute which provides outstanding patient care, urologic training and translational research. The Institute has a regional focus throughout Northeast Ohio to allow convenient access for our patients and a robust transfer program for our providers.
• Traditional Urology is the focus, but we can assist in building a practice to incorporate fellowship training.
• Join a team of two Experienced Urologists- great opportunity for a new provider looking for a supportive and mentoring environment
• Call schedule can be discussed to ensure a work/life balance
• High earning potential with our compensation model
• Board-certified or Board-eligible in Urology
• Fellowship training a plus
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Founded in 1952 and beginning formal operations in 1959, University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center is a non-profit acute care facility providing a full range of services to residents in Geauga, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Lake, Portage and Trumbull counties in Northeast Ohio.
The hospital is located on a picturesque 65-acre campus in the heart of Geauga County and now touches more than 100,000 individual lives each year through direct services and community outreach.
Services encompass an array of inpatient and outpatient medical and surgical specialties, emergency care, health and wellness education. In addition, UH Geauga Medical Center is one of the largest employers in the county and is continuously growing to meet the increasing demand for quality, state-of-the-art services.
As part of the University Hospitals health system, UH Geauga Medical Center provides community-based health care with direct access to the clinical and research centers of excellence at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. These centers are recognized world-wide for clinical innovation and leading-edge medical research.