• Join the UH Urology Institute which provides outstanding patient care, urologic training and translational research. The Institute has a regional focus throughout Northeast Ohio to allow convenient access for our patients and a robust transfer program for our providers.
• Traditional Urology is the focus, but we can assist in building a practice to incorporate fellowship training.
• Call schedule can be discussed to ensure a work/life balance
• Great opportunity for a busy and successful practice with 90,000 ER visits annually
• High earning potential with our compensation model
• Board-certified or Board-eligible in Urology
• Fellowship training a plus
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
EMH Healthcare has served as the premier health care provider for Lorain County and western Cuyahoga County, Ohio for more than a century. To continue to provide our patients with high-quality care in a patient-focused and cost-efficient environment, we proudly joined University Hospitals effective January 1, 2014. UH is a nationally recognized health system employing more than 25,000 Ohio residents in 14 hospitals and 26 health centers throughout the region.
As part of the integration with UH, our main campus in Elyria is now known as University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center. Our highly regarded medical programs will benefit from the strong clinical research, leading-edge technology, and innovative practices and initiatives that the nationally recognized academic medical center, University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, will bring to the Lorain County community. Commitments to establish programs at UH Elyria Medical Center from internationally acclaimed Centers of Excellence like University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital and University Hospitals Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute will significantly enhance the level of care we are able to provide to patients and their families.