Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Urology Greenville are seeking a board eligible or board certified Urologist to join their established practice in Greenville, North Carolina.
Beginning May ongoing during perm recruitment
Job Highlights include:
• Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center
• Position available due to practice expansion
• Established practice with 5 Physicians, 4.5 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants, and 2 nurses
• Practice recognized by US News & World Report for long-standing history of patient quality care
• Inpatient call coverage only
• Flexible schedule
• Full spectrum of urology services including urological trauma, stones, and pediatric urology
• Strong robotic surgery program
• Clinic conveniently located near the Vidant Medical Center campus and Vidant SurgiCenter
Can expect the minimum average below during call:
• Rounding on about 20 patients
• 12 Consults
• 2 ED Calls
• 3 Surgeries
• 4 Office Calls
Would put them up in a hotel right across the street from the hospital. I need call rates and or 24hr call rate for weekends.
Weekends would include 0700 Friday through 0700 the following Monday.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys