Champlaign Valley Physicians Hospital is seeking a BC Urologist to cover their hospital-based practice and on-call. There are 3 urologists in the group but one is on medical leave.
• Start Date: 4/22/2019
• End Date: 12/31/2019
• Shifts are: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with 4 days outpatient and 1 patient OR.
• Weeknight and weekend call is 1:3 and moderate.
• Documentation is in Medent in the office and Soarian Clinicals at the hospital
• Consults will range from 0-5 and procedures will range from 0-5
• Dress Code: Professional
• In the office we perform vasectomies and prostate biopsies
• Physician must be able to practice bread and butter urology including TURP, TURBT, circumcisions and ureteroscopies
• Physician must be proficient with the Holmium laser and the Yag/Co2 laser
• The practice is located 5 minutes from the hospital and adjacent to the Ambulatory Surgery Center.
• Visit www.cvph.org for more information about the facility
• We are a level III trauma center verified by the ACS. Our sub-specialty support is quite good including 5 general surgeons (one is a colorectal surgeon), and 2 plastic surgeons. We also have 24 hour hospitalist coverage. We have four intensivists that cover the ICU full-time on a rotating basis.
• We have 9 ORs on the main campus and 4 at our Ambulatory Surgery Center located 5 minutes away.
Plattsburgh is a beautiful city located on Lake Champlain and is nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. Population is 38,000. Montreal, Lake George, Burlington, Vt. and the Lake Placid Olympic Region are all within an hour's drive.