• Physician has the option to work full-time or part-time hours.
• The physician would work closely with our highly tenured Urologist in a collaborative practice model to provide excellent patient-centered care in a high volume clinic.
• This opportunity supports inpatient and outpatient care, with the convenience of the outpatient clinic being adjacent to the hospital campus.
• Equipment: Cystoscopes, ETC for full Urology program.
• Must be American Board Eligible/Board Certified
• Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
• Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
• Clean background and excellent references
Benefits May Include:
* Highly Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
* Annual CME Allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance