In this position, you will be helping fight America's most-crippling and deadly chronic condition -- obesity. Physicians will consult with high-BMI patients who are struggling with weight loss and help determine the most appropriate course of treatment (lifestyle change, medication, surgery, etc.).
Consultations will be scheduled when it works for you -- no sitting in front of the computer waiting for the virtual phone to ring. This position is part-time with an opportunity to transition to full-time if that's what you prefer.
• Currently licensed in New York, with malpractice insurance
• Board-certified or board eligible if recently completed training
• Endocrinology or family medicine ideal
• Interest in treating obesity and related conditions
• Excellent communications skills
• Compassionate listener