This is a part-time position that provides incredible flexibility.
Each consultation typically takes approximately 3-4 minutes
With Ro, you’re never sitting in front of a computer for hours without treating a patient.
We only notify you when a patient has completed a treatment request ready for your review.
When you receive a notification, you can review the Treatment Request to determine if the visitor is a good candidate for telemedicine and if it is safe and appropriate to write a prescription. If you need more information, you can follow up via our secure messaging platform, phone, or video.
If we are unable to treat a patient, we will automatically refer them to the nearest health center based on their location.
Physicians will be compensated on a per consultation basis. Each consultation takes approximately 3-4 minutes
Medical Malpractice will be covered by Roman.
● Currently licensed in Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas or Arkansas (multiple licenses is a bonus!)
● Board-certified or board eligible if recently completed training. Internal Medicine or family medicine ideal.
● Must be eligible for licensure in all 50 states.
KEY FEATURES OF IDEAL CANDIDATE
● You must have excellent communication skills, both spoken and written. Telemedicine is a tool to aid in communication and contact with our patients, not a shield.
● You must be technologically savvy
● You must be quick to respond to patients
● You must possess that much sought balance of competence and compassion.