The Surgical Oncologist will practice alongside a well-established, multidisciplinary team to deliver patient-focused care for adult oncology patients. The ideal candidate will have extensive work experience in the surgical procedures listed above. There are opportunities for clinical trials.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- MD, DO, or foreign-degree equivalent
- BC/BE Surgical Oncology or General Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Surgical Oncology or HPB
- Eligible for Oklahoma licensure
- We offer a generous salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice, 401(k) with match, relocation assistance, PTO, CME, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.