Job descriptionCamden Clark Medical Center in Parkersburg, WV is looking for a BE/BC Rheumatologist to succeed a physician who has been in practice for over 35 years. This is a unique opportunity as it is currently the only Rheumatology practice in the area. Camden Clark has 24 hour hospitalist coverage and an Internal Medicine residency program that allows teaching opportunities for those interested. This is a great opportunity to walk into a mature practice with an established patient base.
The qualified candidate would receive:
• A very competitive salary
• Signing Bonus
• Loan Repayment
• Incentive pay based on wRVU’s
• Generous PTO arrangement, including $5,000 CME allowance
• Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Retirement
• Malpractice Insurance
• Relocation ExpensesBenefitsSalaryInquire withinCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsWest VirginiaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.