Our world-renowned health care network is anchored by our flagship facility, University Hospitals Case Medical Center (UHCMC). Located in Cleveland’s historic University Circle, this 947-bed academic medical center and tertiary-care hospital is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s best hospitals in all 12 ranked specialties.
• Interested candidates should be proficient in all general radiological modalities.
• Candidates will be required to read US, CT, MR, NM and conventional radiography.
• Board-certified or Board-eligible
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Fellowship training is desired.
• The position provides a flexible work schedule consisting of 10-hour shifts.
• All health system facilities feature state-of-the-art equipment and PACS system.
• Appointment at the level of Clinical Instructor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or full Professor is available commensurate with experience.
• Salary and academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications