Job descriptionOur position for a General Teleradiologist is for the 3rd shift hours. Candidates will be supported 24/7 with Aris in-house support team. Our representatives assist with PACs support, connecting with patients' primary care providers, documenting CTRs, etc.
• Provider would be independently contracted through Aris Radiology
• Heavy stat after hours: CT is generally 40% of volume
• Board Certified - Required
• Fellowship Trained - Required
• CAQ Radiology - Required
• U.S Based - Required
• Filled out Provider DOP - Required
BenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsOhioBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.