Job descriptionFreeman Health System is seeking a BC/BE Radiologist
Overview of the Role:
• Interest in general radiology & basic interventional cases, in addition to your specialty
• Join hospital-employed group of six board certified radiologists
• Work primarily on the main hospital campus
•Proficiency in all modalities required
• Nighthawk services utilized
• Array of advanced, state-of-the-art equipment, including imaging technologies, positron emission tomography (PET) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) BenefitsSalaryInquire withinOtherGenerous base salary and bonus potential (WRVU based). Excellent benefits package including paid relocation, paid malpractice and tail coverage and annual CME allowance. Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsMissouriBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - CombinedThis job consists of both inpatient and outpatient work.