Meridian Imaging, PA in Meridian, MS is seeking a BC/BE full-time radiologist to join our private radiology group based out of Meridian, MS. Candidate should have diagnostic and screening mammography experience and/or interest in mammography. We currently have 8 full-time equivalent (FTE) radiologists but would like to add another as soon as possible. Fellowship trained is preferred but not required. Our group services two large community hospital systems in the area- Rush Foundation Hospital and Anderson Regional Medical Center. The group serves the patients of East MS and West AL, encompassing over 350,000 patients per year.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
• Partnership track (1-2 years)
• Very competitive salary and benefits package during partnership track period with additional $ in recruitment (consisting of stipends, sign-on bonus and/or student loan repayment)
• Call/holiday/vacation responsibility to be shared equally with the members of the group during partnership track period and beyond; Nighthawk coverage currently from 10p-7a every day of the week.
• Practice includes all areas of diagnostic radiology including MRI, PET, CT scan, traditional x-ray, bone density (DEXA), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine. The group provides minimally invasive vascular and interventional radiology services.
• Radiologists are only physically located at Anderson Hospital or Rush Foundation Hospital on a day-to-day basis which are within walking distance from one another; Outlying facilities are serviced via teleradiology.