Body Imaging Radiologist Needed for Coverage in West Hartford, CT
$2,270 / day
Job descriptionPer Diem Radiologist / Body Imager opportunity with Jefferson Radiology, a division of Mednax. We provide sub-specialty imaging and interventional services for 7 hospitals and 9 full service, free standing imaging centers in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. The practice has long-standing hospital partnerships including Hartford Hospital (a tertiary care, academic hospital with a level 1 trauma center with the largest level 1 stroke center in New England), Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Windham Community Hospital, Day Kimball Hospital, Griffin Hospital, Noble Hospital and Holyoke Medical Center. The Jefferson Radiology out-patient imaging centers provide the full range of US, CT, MR and nuclear medicine capabilities.
• Per Diem opportunity for a fellowship trained Body Imaging Radiologist to join our growing organization.
• Our practice has a large and growing volume of advanced body imaging exams, performed using state-of-the-art equipment including 3T MRI, advanced CT scanners, and 3D visualization capabilities.
• Our enterprise PACS allows for complex cases to be shared from all sites to facilitate sub-specialized interpretations, with close to one million exams per year.
• Multi-disciplinary conferences are active at all hospitals and allow collaborative discussions on oncology cases involving oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, interventional oncologists and radiation oncologists.
• We welcome candidates who are comfortable interpreting body imaging across all modalities, including MRI.
• Flexible scheduling and remote reading.
• Current Connecticut and Massachusetts licenses will be necessary and our staff will assist in credentialing.Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsConnecticutInterview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.BenefitsMalpractice coverage
Nomad will provide medical malpractice insurance: