$240 / hour
• 1-2 weeks per month (exact dates TBD, department typically schedules 1-2 months in advance. They are working to eventually provide a 4-6 month schedule.)
• 80% Adult . 10% Pediatric . 10% Trauma
• Avg. No. of hospital patients per physician per day: 10
• Ancillary Staff: Hospital-based ancillary professionals; lab, rad, rehab. All available 24/7.
• Office Equipment: hospital--must be comfortable with mono-plane and bi-plane.
• EMR: EPIC
• Required: Inpatient, Radiologic Exam Interpretation (unofficial), Diagnostic/therapeutic taps, Thrombolytic Therapy
• Preferred: EEG, EMG, NCV, Pain management procedures, peripheral nerve blocks, Spinal/paraspinal/epidural blocks
• Pacific Neuroscience Institute (multiple hospital locations) – Santa Monica CA
• Worksites: Providence St. John's/Holy Cross/St. Joseph's/Little Company of Mary-Torrance.
• Little Company and St. Joseph’s will be the first top priority locations to be credentialed at in order to start working.
• Locum will not be on call at all four locations at one time.
• They have a group of 5 who rotate call at each facility.
• The locum will be filling in for one of the five for each assignment, and will work at the hospital the permanent was scheduled for that week.
• Must be CA licensed.
• 2-year fellowship in Neuro Interventional Radiology strongly preferred.
• Must be boarded in neuro, radiology or neurosurgery
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys