The pulmonary specialists at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic specialize in treating patients with lung and respiratory disorders. Our Pulmonary Department has expanded into the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Our diagnostic facility includes ventilation/perfusion imaging, chest CT scanning, x-ray and pulmonary function testing to evaluate pulmonary diseases.
About BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic, Inc. and BSA Health System:
• Joining this multi-specialty group of 16 physicians, 5 mid-levels with 3 Pulmonologist
• Onsite PFT and CPAP testing departments as well as onsite X-ray & lab
• ADC Sleep Center (located down the street from ADC) opened in 1999 for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep-related disorders.
• BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
• BSA Hospital was honored to receive the designation of high performance in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
• BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
• CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
• Existing Pulmonologists and support groups
• Complete integration into preferred health system in the market
• Would join Pulmonologist Intensivist call rotation
• Both outpatient and inpatient physicians sought
• Competitive compensation package
• Full Benefits
• Relocation assistance
• Signing Bonus