Vidant Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist for a new model of healthcare in Wilson, North Carolina. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Employment by an established growing healthcare system that includes a multi-specialty group with over 425 providers including primary care and specialists
• State-of-the-art newly-constructed Multispecialty Clinic and Immediate Care
• Outpatient Only
• No nights or weekends
• Practice will offer a full range of healthcare services to patients of all ages
• Services will include: primary & preventative care, immediate care, physical therapy, specialty care, moderate complexity lab, x-rays, ultrasound, nuclear studies and ECHO
• Strong referral and patient transport support provided by a Level 1 academic medical center
• Built in referral network
• Wilson is 40 minutes from Greenville and Raleigh with easy access to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina
• Ability to live in Greenville or Raleigh
Located in Greenville, the fast-growing cultural hub of eastern North Carolina, Vidant Medical Center is the heart of the Vidant Health system. We have more than 900 licensed beds and are proud to offer extensive inpatient and outpatient services to more than 1.4 million people across 29 counties.
Vidant Medical Center is the third largest Level I Trauma Center in the nation and serves as the flagship teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. We are a tertiary care referral center and designated Magnet hospital. Our thousands of dedicated health care professionals include specialists from all over the country and around the world.
Every day, we work to improve patient outcomes through groundbreaking research, innovative technologies and award-winning programs and services at our state-of-the-art facilities. Putting patients first is more than a goal here — it’s a way of life. That’s why we continue to be recognized nationally for our patient- and family-centered approach to care, and why we’re the ultimate regional resource for comprehensive health services and clinical expertise.