Mount Carmel is in need of 2 Pulm/CC locums to cover weeknights for 2 locations; Mount Carmel St. Anne's and the new Mount Carmel Grove City. Coverage of 6-10 shifts per month is needed and the schedule will be made using the departments needs along with the locum's available dates.
• The facility prefers local providers but will reimburse for flights and block shifts if needed.
• The facility's preference for this need is to find providers who are boarded and have completed a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care but they will also accept providers who are boarded only in critical care but with fellowships in both Pulm and CC.
• Shift Notes: 7p-7a ICU coverage, No Call, 6-10 shifts per locum per month
• Locums will only consult on adult patients, no pediatrics.
• Board Certified in Critical Care (no BE) - Required
• Board Certified in Pulmonary - Highly Preferred
• Pulm/CC Fellowship - Required
• BLS, ACLS, & ABLS - Required
• OH license at time of submission - Required
• Available a minimum of 2 weekends per month - Required
• Board Certified
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys