Mount Carmel is in need of a Pulm/CC locum to cover weekends for 2 locations; Mount Carmel St. Anne's and the new Mount Carmel Grove City. They are losing a full time physician June 2, and need to replace his weekend coverage. They will need 2 weekends a month minimum, but would be happy to have additional coverage if possible.
• Shift Notes: Weekends start 5p Friday and end at 8am on Monday. Rounding will be 8 hours onsite Sat & Sun with the remainder of the day being on call
• Facility is looking for local providers only (no flights) and will reimburse mileage and hotel if needed.
• They only consult on adult patients, no pediatrics.
• Providers must be boarded and have completed a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care.
• Board Certified in Pulmonary/Critical Care (no BE) - Required
• Pulm/CC Fellowship - Required
• BLS, ACLS, & ABLS - Required
• OH license at time of submission - Required
• Local providers (no flights) - Required
• Available a minimum of 2 weekends per month - Required
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys