Candidates will be well supported by colleagues and nursing staff. This Hospital based inpatient practice integrates high value Critical Care Services and provides a critical service to the community. It is designed as a high-performing provider care network that manages care-delivery through seamless and well-coordinated protocols for critically ill inpatients.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time, Employed – Hospital
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Work in an ever improving facility, recent renovation plans include:
- A new addition of 20,000 square feet of Operating Room space
- A new MRI suite in an 8,100 square-foot addition
- Provide a full scope of critical care services.
- Demonstrate ability to implement and maintain an inpatient critical care service.
- Work closely with Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurology, Emergency Services, Medicine, Radiology and Rehabilitative Medicine and Medical Director to streamline care of critically ill patients according to evidence based practice and patient centric model.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of Fellowship in Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Pulmonary Critical Care.
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- CPR and ACLS Certified
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be part of an organization that is committed to excellence.