Hartford HealthCare (HHC) is the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT. This rapidly expanding system includes six acute care hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks in New England, robust Rehabilitation and Home Care organizations, and a large multi specialty medical group in which more than 600 engaged physicians and advanced practitioners practice primary and specialty care throughout the state.
We are seeking an Intensivist with fellowship training in Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine to join a highly skilled and collegial cohort of Intensivists (Or pulmonologists?) providing critical care coverage at two closely located community hospitals in desirable central CT, and practicing outpatient pulmonary medicine at modern outpatient practices nearby. You will also provide inpatient pulmonary consults.
Practice the full scope of Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine in a satisfying environment
• Critical Care at HHC is aligned with the vision of the Society of Critical Care Medicine, and the critical care metrics and bundles that have been demonstrated to improve quality of care and patient safety.
• Welcoming, mentoring colleagues
• Call is 1 in 8
• Staffing includes Advanced Practitioners trained in Critical Care
• No overnight shifts
• Ample academic opportunities teaching Internal Medicine Residents, Emergency/Critical Care fellows, and Pulmonary Critical Care fellows
• Participation in clinical research is available but not required
• Highly competitive compensation including incentives, and one of the most robust benefits offerings in the State
As a system recognized for high quality care and patient satisfaction, we are also at the forefront of addressing provider wellness and reducing burnout. Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, and the choice to live in leafy suburbs, vibrant cities or the scenic CT shoreline. (Note: we are unable to consider J1 candidates).