An excellent opportunity exists to work for a government contractor with competitive salary and up to $75,000 bonus offered! Posterity Group, LLC is seeking board eligible or board certified Psychiatrists. Join one of the leading providers of services to loyal veterans who have served our country.
An ideal candidate would be a Board Eligible or Board Certified Psychiatrist who can provide coverage at the Sheridan VA Medical Center in Sheridan, Wyoming. You will be required to provide services during a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The work week will include inpatient/outpatient clinical services and on-call coverage. On-Call Coverage will include one (1) week of nights/evenings and one weekend approximately every six (6) weeks. On-call hours during weekdays are 4:00 pm through 7:30 am. On-call hours for weekends and holidays are from 4:00 pm on Friday through Monday at 7:30 am. These are the same hours for holiday coverage if it extends the weekend or occurs mid-week. On-call contract physicians must be available at all times for phone consultations with VA residents and physicians.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide outpatient and inpatient clinical services, and provide on-call coverage as outlined. Outpatient services shall include Telehealth clinical services and other duties as determined by the Sheridan VA Health Care Center.
• Provide care consistent with the national standard of care, based on best clinical judgment, VA/VHA clinical guidelines, VA/VHA directives, pertinent VA/VHA performance measures and guidelines.
• Shall be present on time for any scheduled clinics as documented by physical presence in the clinic at the scheduled start time. The psychiatrist shall adhere to SVAHCS service agreements between Primary Care provider and Psychiatry services.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement activities and meetings with committee participation as required by the SVAHCS Chief of Service, Chief of Staff, or designee as necessary.
• Attend staff meetings as required by the VA HCS Chief of Service, Chief of Staff, or designee
• The contract physician(s) shall complete the appropriate QM/PI documentation pertaining to all procedures, complications, and outcome of examinations.