$190 / hour
To qualify for privileges for both outpatient and inpatient departments the provider must have inpatient psych experience and supporting case logs, Half day of inpatient department and half day of outpatient department.
• Provider will work as part of a team of 3 other Psychiatrists to accept admissions, complete H&Ps; Will also work with the Hospitalist if needed for medical issues
• Hours are 8am to 5pm - plus call coverage ($240 flat fee for call coverage per evening)
• Call rotation is 1:4
• Must have inpatient psych experience and supporting case logs
• Coverage is provided in the inpatient adult unit.
• Inpatient volume is 12 - 13 patients to be seen in the morning and 4 patients in the outpatient setting will need to be seen in the afternoon for an average census of 16 - 18 patients per day between the inpatient and outpatient units.
• Outpatients are primarily established patients, but may have some new patients as well.
• The psychiatrist will round and see inpatients in the morning and spend 2-3 hours in the afternoon with outpatients typically from 3p – 5p or 2p - 5p.
• Worksite Address: 2900 Lamb Circle Christiansburg, VA 24073
• EMR: EPIC
• Schedule: Monday - Friday (weekly)
• Length of assignment: 3+ months
• Board Certified Psychiatrist.
• Licensure/Certification: Current Virginia State License and DEA license required.
• Advanced Life Support certification required.
• Able to work collaboratively with other health care providers.
• Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills.
• Computer literacy required for automated computer systems, including electronic medical records.