$190 / hour
• Provider will work as part of a team of 3 other Psychiatrists to accept admissions, complete H&Ps; Will also work with the Hospitalist if needed for medical issues
• Hours are 8am to 5pm - plus call coverage.
• Call rotation is 1:4
• Must have inpatient psych experience and supporting case logs
• Coverage is provided in the inpatient adult unit
• Inpatient volume is 12 - 13 patients to be seen in the morning and 4 patients in the outpatient setting will need to be seen in the afternoon for an average census of 16 - 18 patients per day between the inpatient and outpatient units.
• Outpatients are primarily established patients, but may have some new patients as well.
• The psychiatrist will round and see inpatients in the morning and spend 2-3 hours in the afternoon with outpatients typically from 3p – 5p or 2p - 5p.
• Worksite Address: 2900 Lamb Circle Christiansburg, VA 24073
• EMR: EPIC
• Schedule: Monday - Friday (weekly)
• Length of assignment: 3+ months
• Board Certified Psychiatrist.
• Licensure/Certification: Current Virginia State License and DEA license required.
• Advanced Life Support certification required.
• Credentialing Timeframe: 30 – 60 days for temps
• Able to work collaboratively with other health care providers.
• Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills.
• Computer literacy required for automated computer systems, including electronic medical records.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.3M
- Aggregate Limit: $6.9M
- Carrier: Coverys