$220 / hour
• Sept 3 - orientation
• Sept 4, 5 & 6 - 8-4:30
Added new dates...if already oriented will not have to come on Oct 1...
• Oct 1 – Orientation
• Oct 2 @ 8a – Oct 5 @ 8am
• Oct 7 @ 8am – Oct 9 @ 8am
Will possibly have future weekdays and possibly weekends needed.
o Seeking locum tenens coverage to cover the Adult/Geriatric population
o Coverage: Psychiatry call coverage:
• 1-2 weekdays 5p to 8a;
• 1-2 weekend coverage
o Coverage includes Rounding on patients (approximately 10-15+ inpatients daily)
o Coverage includes rounding on all units on the weekends
o Length of stay 5-6 days
o Consults (2-4 patients)
o Responding to consults within 30 minutes, and regular consults within 24 hours (number of new patient consults average 2-4 per day)
o Type of charting – EPIC and must be complete and signed off prior to departure.
o Call is taken from home with a response time of 30 minutes
o The locum will cover the ER and Psychiatry Inpatient unit by phone when on call.
Behavioral Medicine Highlights
• Adult – 20 bed unit for patients 18-59
• Senior Adult – 13 bed unit for patients 60 years and older
• Psychiatric consults for acute care patients
• Family Practice Residents on call for the general hospital are available on evening shifts to respond to medical emergencies and face to face evaluations for patients who
• H&P’s done by PCP
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys