Job descriptionOur Behavioral Health Department employs community-driven and highly skilled clinicians to provide integrated care in our Health Centers. We are seeking new associates to join our team in the capacity of Psychiatrists. As key mental health professionals, the Psychiatrists will prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. He/She will collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss care plans and progress in collaborative team approach model.
• Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments.
• Conducts individual psychotherapy.
• Crisis intervention.
• Provides consultation to medical providers.
• Participates in clinical team meetings.BenefitsSalaryInquire within401k401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)VacactionComprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).Other• Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
• 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
• Dental Insurance
• $50,000 term life Insurance
• Competitive salaryCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsNew YorkBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Preferred clinical experience1 year minimum experienceInterview requirementIn-person interviewLanguages spokenBilingual, (English/Spanish) a plus.Other requirements• Graduate of an accredited Medical School
• Completion of approved residency in Psychiatry
• Board certification required. Valid NYS and DEA License.
• At least 1 year experience working in a previous mental health setting, outpatient clinic or hospital.
• Experience with a geriatric population a plus.
• Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population.Clinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.