emotional, or behavioral disorders. He/She will collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss care plans and progress in collaborative team approach model.
• Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments.
• Conducts individual psychotherapy.
• Crisis intervention.
• Provides consultation to medical providers.
• Participates in clinical team meetings.
• 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
• Dental Insurance
• $50,000 term life Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Completion of approved residency in Psychiatry
• Board certification required. Valid NYS and DEA License.
• At least 1 year experience working in a previous mental health setting, outpatient clinic or hospital.
• Experience with a geriatric population a plus.
• Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population.