Ancora Psychiatric Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible Clinical Psychiatrist for coverage starting on Jan 11, 2019-July 11, 2019.
• SPECIALIZED TRAINING: One (1) year of broad-based clinical training in internal medicine, family practice,or pediatrics; or a transitional year program that shall have included a minimum of four (4) months of primary care; or a residency in a clinical specialty requiring comprehensive and continuous patient care all of which much be approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
• Three (3) years of full time post-graduate specialized residency training in a clinical psychiatry program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
• Completion of a four (4) year psychiatry residency program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education, including or supplemented by at least four (4) months post-graduate training in internal medicine, family practice, and/or pediatrics in a clinical setting providing comprehensive and continuous patient care.
• Possession of an Unrestricted License to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey.
• Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform essential duties of the position.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys