Ann Klein Forensics Center is seeking a Post Certified Clinical Psychiatrist for coverage starting on Jan 11, 2019-July 11, 2019.
• Possession of a valid Certificate to Practice Psychiatry issued by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
• Three (3) years of clinical experience in the practice of Psychiatry subsequent to Board Certification.
NOTE: A sub-speciality board certification in Addictions, Geriatrics, or Forensics may be substituted for one (1) year of experience.
NOTE: A sub-specialty board certification in Child or Adolescent may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
• Possession of an Unrestricted License to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey.
• Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform essential duties of the position.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys