As a Regional Behavioral Health Lead, you will help develop and implement programs for our members with behavioral health concerns. You may work with a small panel of members to improve their health holistically. You will provide a necessary bridge to ongoing behavioral health services in the community, will be accessible for crisis management from a behavioral health perspective, will support existing services (i.e. outpatient mental health or substance use treatment), and will be an accessible resource to both members and their care teams. Additionally, you will provide oversight for our Manager of Behavioral Health and Wellness, as well as clinical support for our clinical BH NPs, psychiatrists, and Behavioral Health Specialists.
Additionally you will work with our Market Community Partnerships Leads to help develop and foster relationships with behavioral health providers and supports in the communities we serve. You will also work with the Market Network Manager to develop a high quality Cityblock network of behavioral health providers and help to improve their quality and accessibility over time.
• Help support the development of the CItyblock integrated whole-person care model including collaborative care models, remote services, on-site groups, respite, and related services.
• Help support the development of the Cityblock approach to members with Serious Mental Illness and substance use disorders.
• Provide oversight for Manager of Behavioral Health and Wellness, and clinical support for our BH clinical providers.
• Participate with routine call schedule
• Flexibility with evening hours and/or weekend coverage as appropriate
• Identify and collaborate closely with existing outpatient behavioral health providers, primary care providers and specialists.
• Help develop a network of high quality and accessible behavioral health providers
• Follow a panel of members to provide behavioral health assessments, diagnosis, treatment recommendations, treatment planning, clinical treatment, medication management, and follow up planning.
• Coordinate services and relevant Member Action Plan (MAP) goals and tasks with Cityblock care teams, as well as community service providers.
• Foster lasting and trusting relationships;
• Work with members longitudinally to achieve their goals and identify new needs.
• Go above and beyond to connect with people in a non-judgmental, respectful and empathic manner, to meet their needs, and to provide feedback to the system as a whole as we strive to do better every day.
• Work daily within our custom-built care facilitation platform, which will enable you to collect data, organize information, track tasks, and communicate with staff, patients, and family.
• This platform is being built for a mobile workforce, and you will field-test our technology, provide feedback to the product development team, and often represent the market for product development and optimization.
You'd be a good fit if:
• You have experience providing direct mental health treatment, substance use treatment, or both.
• You are a board certified psychiatrist licensed in the states of NY, CT, and/or MA (or willing to apply for licensure as part of employment).
• You are an independent self-starter, a leader, and a strategic thinker who is excited about the big picture of whole community health, and the ongoing evaluation and iteration of our care model.
• You have experience working within an interdisciplinary team.
• You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing evaluation toward new, better, care.