Adult Inpatient Services
• Our 22-bed secured inpatient unit is designed for men and women, ages 18 - 54, who are in crisis and suffering from psychiatric and/or substance abuse problems.
Geriatric Inpatient Program
• The Geriatric Inpatient Program is a short-term, inpatient program that treats and improves the lives of elders, age 55 and older. Our 18-bed secured unit is specifically designed to care for the unique needs of the geriatric patient suffering from behavioral, psychiatric, and/or substance abuse problems.
Qualified, Dedicated Professionals
Our interdisciplinary team of specially trained health care professionals experienced in addressing the complex mental health and physical needs of older adults includes:
• Board-Certified Psychiatrists
• Clinical Psychologist
• Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
• Registered Nurses
• Licensed Practical Nurses
• Social Workers
• Mental Health Technicians