• Structured behavior health outpatient services include individual and family therapy, Psychological testing, evaluations and referrals, couples/marital therapy and substance abuse/addictive behavior therapy. Staff includes outpatient coordinator, licensed psychologists and a licensed social worker.
• Hospitalists program available 24/7 for medical needs
• Shared ED psychiatric call rotation (all calls handled by experience NP/PA’s)
• Great established treatment team and area of excellence
• Attractive base salary with bonus opportunity
• Employment incentive and relocation assistance
• Comprehensive benefit package
Hamilton Health Care System is a not for profit, fully united system of care serving the northwest Georgia region. The Dalton-based flagship of the system, Hamilton Medical Center, is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital which offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including award-winning, accredited stroke and chest pain centers. Known for its advanced care and personalized service, Hamilton Health Care System offers innovative treatment options in state-of-the-art facilities while maintaining a compassionate, friendly and tranquil healing environment.
Dalton is nestled at the base of the picturesque, impressive North Georgia Mountains. This four-season community offers outdoor enthusiasts many choices for year-round enjoyment. Beautiful natural resources are readily available to provide lake access, kayaking, hiking, mountain and/or road biking. If you enjoy a more metropolitan feel, Chattanooga, Tennessee is a short 30 minute commute and Atlanta, Georgia is 90 minutes away.
Achieve a Work-Life Balance through an array of outdoor activities including; water sports, hiking, tennis and cycling.
If you’re looking to live in a family friendly community, this opportunity should interest you. I hope I have the chance to tell you more about this wonderful position.