• Must hold a current certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program or graduate medical education administrative experience is highly desired
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.