Behavioral Health Service draws from HealthONE’s 6 community hospitals, 5 freestanding EDs and the surrounding community. In late 2018, the campus will expand to 128 bed inpatient facility with specialized service.
• DBT/CBT Milieu
• Team oriented, Trauma Informed Care trained patient and family focused work environment. Program is treatment enriched with multiple master disciplined therapeutic staff. All licensed in the State of Colorado
• Competitive market salary, robust benefits of Denver’s largest hospital system
• Psychiatrist Call 1:6 weekends with manageable patient load, ECT and telepsychiatry
• Clinical Faculty Appointment to Psychiatry Residency Program
• O.P. continuum of care available onsite
HealthONE's community-based Psychiatry Residency is now onsite, entering 2nd year so interest in teaching is a plus!
The best fits for our Behavioral Health team are Board Certified or recently-trained, Board Eligible Behavioral Health professionals who enjoy the inpatient work environment and love working as part of a team. Successful candidates bring track record of clinical excellence, teamwork, strong inter-personal skills, great communication and EMR documentation skills. Our current physician staff are all board-certified in their specialties.