$220 / hour
• 07/29/2019 to 8/9/19, ongoing dates TBD
• M-F 8hour shifts
• Caseload: 100% Adult
• We have a behavioral health response team that will be doing proactive rounding. The physician will be providing feedback on appropriateness of care plans. More of consultative role than actual supervision; all staff are licensed.
• Ancillary Staff: Ancillary includes medical teams plus close connection with Psych Liaison's (MFT,LCSW) clinicians who are housed in ED but support both hospitals. Provdence telepsych also available 24/7
• EMR: Meditec
• Time needed to obtain privileges: 30-60
• CA license is required.
• Prefer Psychiatrist at least a few years out from training and preferably with some hospital-based consultation experience.
• Will try to avoid Psychiatrists who will require extensive reference checking due time needed to do so.
• Safe rooms, 1 in place, several under immediate development-focused on 1C, ED, and ICU
• Security on site
• Psych Liaison team of MFT/LCSWs in place 16 hrs day/7 days per week for team support
• Providence telepsych available 24/7
• Involuntary Commitments, Seclusion therapy, Restraint application
• Required: Anxiety disorders, Affective disorders, ADD/ADHD, Personality disorders, eating disorders, Development disorders, psychotic disorders, organic disorders.
• treatment Techniques Required: Pharmacotherapy
• BC (ABMS/AOA)
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys