Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Southern Ohio Medical Center
Looking for a board certified Physiatrist to serve as Medical Director of our Inpatient Rehab Care unit.
BenefitsSalary$251,000 — $332,000Signing Bonus• Sign on Bonus: 15% of base salary up to $50,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2 years)401k• Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,000 year before taxes. No matching.
• Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,000 year before taxes under age 50 and $24,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
Vacation• Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUsContinuing Medical Education• CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000Other• Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
• Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
• Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
• Health Insurance: provider pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
• Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
• Residency Stipend: up to $25,000 (requires up to 2 year service commitment)
• Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsOhioBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinical Workload — InpatientAverage census21 bed unitAverage admissions/discharges per day3-5Medical records systemOther