UH Rehabilitation Hospital is a partnership between University Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare Corporation. Together we manage 128 Rehab beds in Northeast Ohio. Locations consist of Beachwood, Avon and Parma. We are dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced a variety of conditions including:
• Brain injury
• Neurological conditions
• Orthopaedic injury
• Spinal cord injury
University Hospitals Neurological Institute’s Center for Rehabilitation Medicine is seeking a division leader to provide leadership and growth in both inpatient and outpatient medical management including neuromuscular disorders, musculoskeletal trauma, acute and chronic pain, deformity or amputation, cardiac or pulmonary disease, or other disabling conditions. Expectations are as follows:
• Meet with PM&R physicians regularly
• Meet with University Hospitals Rehab Hospitals CEOs and program directors
• Continue to align PM&R with Trauma
• 30% administrative, 70% clinical
• Board-certified or Board-eligible Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
• Experience in clinical trials or PMR research protocols desirable
• Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.