The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) at Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University (ECU) in Greenville, NC seeks a board certified/board eligible Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician or Developmental Pediatrician to provide care on the inpatient CARF-accredited pediatric unit, consult service and outpatient clinics. We have one of only two inpatient pediatric units in the state and are a quaternary referral site.
The candidate will participate in the training of residents, medical students, and other allied health students. Research is supported and is a valued component of the position.
Job Highlights include:
• Approximately 50% Inpatient/50% Outpatient
• Join an 8-provider PM&R Faculty with joint appointment in Department of Pediatrics
• Fixed-term or tenure track available
• Large referral network including 7 regional Vidant Health hospitals and numerous outpatient practices
• EPIC System-wide integrated EMR
• Competitive compensation and State benefits
The PM&R Department, comprised of 11 faculty members, serves the rehabilitation needs of the 1.4 million people in a 29-county region of eastern North Carolina and is located within Vidant Rehabilitation Center at Vidant Medical Center, with Spinal Cord, Brain Injury, General Rehab, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Units.
The Center's 75-bed (adult and peds) inpatient unit is one of few rehabilitation facilities in the U.S. accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in eleven or more specialty areas. The Center is also one of the five centers of excellence at Vidant. Vidant Medical Center is a JCAHO-accredited Level I Trauma center with 900+ beds and is one of seven hospitals owned by Vidant Health.
- See more at: http://careers.vidanthealth.com/Careers/Provider-Opportunities/Opportunity-Details/?opId=473076#sthash.ZWxNiBPp.dpuf