Facility is looking for 1 full time Locum to PERM or PERM only provider
Cover 18 inpatients as physiatry consultant (These patients are typical rehabilitation hospital (IRF) in patients with an internal medicine physician hospitalist as the attending performing all admissions and discharges and taking care of all non rehab medical issues. Physiatrist would manage things like spasticity and coordinate the interdisciplinary plan of care (PT, OT, SLP, and rehab nursing) including participating in the weekly team meetings for these patients (on average 10 min per patient per week).
• Shift Notes: M-F, 5 days per week with 1 weekend a month of call
• EMR = Epic
Weekend Call Hours:
• Weekend call is not 24 hour call.
• The locum would only be responsible for post admission physiatrist evaluations for weekend call.
• Locum will be covered either by the hospitalist team or experienced PA’s and patient must be seen within 24 hours of admission.
• The census ranges anywhere from 0-8.
• Weekend call rates should be more in line with 8 hr daily rate
• Board Certified PM&R - Required
• CT license at time of submission - Required
• Somewhat Local - HIGHLY Preferred
Requirements: • Pape/ H&P
• Clinical Staffing/Care Plan Meetings
• Weekly Care Plan Documentation
• Joint Injections
• Board Certified