Job descriptionMount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital is looking for a Physiatrist to cover 18 inpatients as a physiatry consultant (These patients are typical rehabilitation hospital (IRF) in patients with an internal medicine physician hospitalist as the attending performing all admissions and discharges and taking care of all non rehab medical issues. Physiatrist would manage things like spasticity and coordinate the interdisciplinary plan of care (PT, OT, SLP, and rehab nursing) including participating in the weekly team meetings for these patients (on average 10 min per patient per week).
• EMR = Epic
• Board Certified PM&R - Required
• CT license at time of submission - Preferred. Can be wiling to obtain
• Pape/ H&P
• Clinical Staffing/Care Plan Meetings
• Weekly Care Plan Documentation
• Joint Injections
• Board CertifiedBenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsConnecticutBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - InpatientThis job consists of inpatient clinical work.