Job descriptionHighly regarded for its strong clinical outcomes, excellent culture and deep community ties, BSA offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system. Continued investment in new facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make BSA an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers. With its quintessential Texas charm, Amarillo provides a convenient, family-friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas.
About BSA Health System:
• Recognized as a Top 100 Hospital in the nation (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
• Recognized on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
• CMS rates BSA with 4-stars
• New Residents and Fellows welcomed
• Will be joining a trusted Mentor who has been with the program over 20 years
• Coverage includes Pediatric inpatient unit and Pediatric ICU
• Providing hospitalist services for select community Pediatricians
• Provide Pediatric sedation
• 10 days per month (24-hour shifts) with additional shifts available
• Typical patient census of 2-5 patients
• Competitive compensation
• Full Benefits
• Relocation assistance
• Signing Bonus BenefitsSalaryInquire withinCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsTexasBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.