The Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) health system serves as the regional hub for referrals in south central Missouri and provides its 6-county service area of over 200,000 patients with state-of-the-art technology, medical equipment and a world-class physicians group.
Rolla is a robust college town and has been voted as one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
- Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation
- $2000 Stipend from contract signing till start date
- $3000 Monthly student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)