Join a group of 3 Pediatric physicians and 2 Pediatric APRNs in an active practice with excellent support staff. Position elements include an established outpatient clinic and inpatient rounding in the nursery and pediatric floor of the hospital.
Details of this reputable practice:
• Flexible 4 day schedule, with 8:00am – 5:00pm clinic hours
• Average 20-25 patients per day – immediate full patient schedule
• Organized, friendly, easygoing and cooperative atmosphere
• Built in referral network
• 1:6 call and 24 hour nurse hotline for all patients
• Robust multi-specialty clinic currently undergoing expansion to support growth
The fact that you’ve chosen this career path says a lot about you. It says that you’re not afraid of hard work and that you care about providing for a community’s most basic need – its health. We believe that healthcare is more than healing people when they’re unwell. It’s about improving our patients’ overall wellness and quality of life.
Our physicians take a personal interest in patients and provide top quality, compassionate care. As a physician-led organization, we understand that your work is challenging and requires a lot of your time. Therefore, we offer very competitive pay and excellent benefits. We know that you’ll provide the best care to patients when you’re in a supportive environment, which we are dedicated to maintaining. Mosaic is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and was named one of “America’s 100 Best Hospitals” by Healthgrades. With a patient-centric focus and an established technology base, Mosaic provides unique career growth and values personal fulfillment.