• 24-Hour Call Coverage Dates
- January 6 at 7am to January 13 at 7am
- Feb 3 at 7am to Feb 10 at 7am
- March 2 – 9
- April 27 – May 4
• 2 Pediatrics hospitalists share the schedule for full-time coverage
• This is a consistent need with shifts available each month TBD
• Scheduled C section. Special care nursery. Must attend all C Sections. 39% - 600 babies per year.
• Special care nursery – Level 1. Transferred to Munson (in Traverse City – 1 ½ hr away. They have a NICU. Or DeVos children's hospital in Grand Rapids, about 3 hours away – full NICU, Peds ICU and all pediatric specialists).
• Attendance at high-risk deliveries
• Maternity patient cut off is 36 weeks, they try to transfer to Munson.
• Must round on newborns (avg 2-3) and do circumcisions.
• Peds avg 4 – 5. In the past spring was closed 1 week due to no patients.
• 12 pediatric designated beds.
• Peds specialists comes from DeVos for clinics. Always support. Collaborate with other facilities even U of M.
• Surgeons do appendix or trauma.
• 4-6 weeks for privilege processing
• EMR: Cerner
- Inpatient pediatrics - w/o ICU Coverage
- Attendance at c/s's/high risk deliveries
- Nursery Level 1 - Routine Newborn Care
• Call (24-hr) = $1,972/day
• Call Back = $190/hr
• Holiday Rate = 1.5x
• MI License at time of submission - Highly Preferred
• Board Certified
• BLS and PALS
• Providers must be able to perform circumcisions
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys