You will be joining an established Team with four other Pediatric Intensivists in the 30-member Department of Pediatrics. All pediatric subspecialties are represented at Marshfield Clinic. You will have the opportunity to teach residents and medical students. Clinical research is available with our Marshfield Clinic Research Institute.
* Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
* Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
* 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
* $5,800 CME annual allowance
* Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
* Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
* Fully funded relocation
Our Wisconsin communities are safe residential communities with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful four-season recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
LaVonne Krasselt, FASPR
Physician Recruiter, Marshfield Clinic Health System
Marshfield Clinic is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.