Navicent Hospital is proud to announce a new children's hospital opening in February, 2019 and we are seeking a full-time BC/BE pediatric anesthesiologist to join our team. The preferred candidate will be proficient in regional anesthesia, ultrasound guided anesthetic techniques and cardiac cases.
Additional anesthesia services provided by the practice include: general surgery, pediatrics, OB services, US for blocks, US for vascular access, TEEs, ortho and neurosurgery.
The practice provides a full array of anesthesia services at Navicent Health, which has 29 ORs, several ancillary suites and a free standing outpatient facility. It is a Level-I trauma center.
Our team consists of 16 anesthesiologists and 58 anesthetists including AAs and CRNAs, who work together in a team care model.
Our benefits include:
• Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing